Senior Engineer – Purely C++ focused.
Senior Engineer – Purely C++ focused
€75000 - €84000 per annum|
Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid
Job - Senior C++ Engineer
Client Location - London Liverpool Street
Remote work offering - 90%
Client Industry - Music Industry
- The successful candidate will be bringing a high level of motivation and confidence to the team
- The role entails writing clean code and maintain it for multiple platforms and ensure that it is tested
- You will be improving the code used currently and using other technologies
- The team is build up with a number of different engineers, designers and product managers. The team works in an agile environment.
- You will be working within an environment that supports learning and training.
- Innovative ideas are welcome.
Key skills and Experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using modern C++ and C++ standard libraries.
- Extensive knowledge of QT/QML, Python, Boost or similar languages.
- A strong interest within the music industry would be advantageous
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban would be a plus
- Ability to base decisions on data/evidence
- Can work autonomously as well as in a team
- Open and honest about correcting mistakes when made and can learn from them
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Test Engineer The financial enterprise should remain the digital innovation leader in the Swiss financial world in the...
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Our client is looking for support from an Operations Specialist (m/f/d) within the framework of employee leasing. The...
Software Product Manager
Apply Now Software Product Manager - Hybrid - Paris Job - Software Product ManagerClient Location - ParisRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.