Senior Frontend Engineer
$130000 - $150000 per annum
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web application user experiences on desktop and mobile then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for front end web application development.
Working from home, you'll report to the Chief Technology Officer and will be tasked with the following:
- Leading the engineering resource for front end web engineering
- Collaborating with ui/ UX design contractor to advise on designs that optimize for UX and available libraries/components
- Providing guidance on the frontend of their web portal, as needed
- Collaborating with other engineering talents including overseas contractors
- Setting and informing the best practices and re-usable component libraries over time
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in building consumer-grade web application user experiences on desktop and mobile.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- Building technology products to guide customers through the entire front of our funnel
- Some backend development approaches
- Leading engineering resource for front end web engineering
- Best practices and re-usable component libraries
- and understand underwriting criteria and user behaviours
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Skills in front end web application development
- Experience in building consumer-grade user experiences
- Experience in supporting web application compatibility across browsers and device formats
- Skills in front end web frameworks such as react, angular, or similar
- Experience in advanced experience using Git for source code management
You'll also need to be the following:
- Excited about working with external design partners
- Comfortable dealing with data coming from restful and SOAP APIs, flat files, batch, and others
- An expert in working with standardized API frameworks such as swagger or odata experience, as well as both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable speaking to and learning from non-technical external customers
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Senior Frontend Developer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Senior Frontend Developer position offers a basic salary between $130,000 - $150,000 per annum.
In addition, you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Healthcare insurance
- Work from home budget
- L&d budget
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
Established in 2017, they are an inclusive financial services platform that supports and provides inclusive solutions for the gig economy.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to make a difference in the world
- Enjoy using technology that impacts people's day to day lives
- Want to work with world-class engineers
- Want to feel valued
- Enjoy solving business challenges through innovative technology and working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Want to feel the impact of their work
As a business, they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
Interviews are scheduled to be held on the week commencing 14th March 2022.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Senior Frontend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Senior Frontend Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Senior Engineer Full Stack Developer, Senior Frontend Engineer or as a Frontend Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.