WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + Benefits
10 maanden geleden
Modern offices in Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, disrupting the media industry, fun- & start-up-like working environment, a limited amount of management levels, holacracy model, and career perspectives to become an Expert Golang Engineer:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast-moving organisation specialised in the media domain providing software platforms for the sports industry. They are a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Golang Engineer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 6 highly skilled Software Engineers.
Golang Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software services in Golang and be heavily involved with data-driven systems
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Golang Backend Engineer - Location?
Golang Backend Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Golang Engineer
- Multiple years of experience in backend software engineering
- Experience in Kafka, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elastic search, AWS, GCP is relevant
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English
Golang Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for backend engineering in Golang
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 75.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Amsterdam!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Golang? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.