Senior IP Core Network Engineer.
Senior IP Core Network Engineer
€550 - €550 per day|
New role! Sr. Core Network Engineer based in #Netherlands #Amsterdam
My client is looking for a Senior IP Core Network Engineer based in The Netherlands, who has a great understanding of the technologies and platforms that are specific to a large ISP or telecommunications operator. The ideal candidate for this role has CCIE and/or JNCIE certifications as well as valid experience to perform complex design analysis with a proven track record to deliver network solutions.
Note: this is not a remote role; thus, you need to be in the Netherlands or willing to relocate on short notice.
- Design and Implement anti-DDOS solutions for various customers.
- Design and implement B2B L2 VPN services.
- Requirements discovery through discussions with Technology teams and Architects.
- Test validation if suitable.
- Production support 4th line scenarios.
- Review and validate the high-level design and migration plan.
- Network design/create low-level design and detailed migration plan.
- Perform end-to-end testing of engineered solutions before deployed in live networks.
- Implement/deploy network solutions/services and execute network changes according to the network engineering plans during nightly change windows.
Must have skills:
- Networking protocols such as ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPNs, QoS, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of VPN L2/L3
- IPv4/v6 migration techniques, routing policy language.
- Knowledge and experiences in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Experience in Cisco, Juniper, and/or Nokia routing and switching technologies.
- Experience in reverse engineering and troubleshooting.
- Experience in creating documentation, guidelines, Low-Level Designs, Visio Diagrams, etc.
- Network security standards, rules, and regulations.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN).
Main products used:
- Cisco products and technologies (ASR9K, ASR10K, etc.).
- Juniper high-end routers (PTX, QFX, MX, EX, etc.).
- Nokia service routers such as Nokia SR7 & SR14.
Must have certifications:
- CCIE and/or JNCIE certifications.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you. Send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
We are working with a unique company in the field of cyber security that employs over 80 people currently and...
We are in partnership with an international messaging service provider. Their software team members are passionate and openminded engineers with...
Security Engineer (Automation) Security Engineer We are looking for a Security Engineer with a special interest in automation who ensures...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.