WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
11 dagen geleden
You will be part of the customer journey team which exists of a product owner, digital marketeers, developers, data engineers and scientists. Working from Amsterdam this team is transforming the on-boarding of clients into a fully digital process.
What are you going to do?
- Analysing and modelling business processes (process flows)
- Capturing, translating and implementing of business needs
- Defining requirements in a SMART way and track progress on delivery
- Be a bridge between the business and supporting departments
- Assist in the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Own the user stories in Jira
What do you need to do the job?
- The confidence to speak up when something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary.
- Understand the current and future customer needs across various steps in the customer journey.
- A passion for turning data into valuable information.
- Ability to interact with technical resources and effectively communicate technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders.
- Working experience in integrations of back-end with front-end solutions.
- Knowledge of the process modelling method BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation)
- Big plus if you have history in marketing or marketing applications
- Working experience with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira), Slack and Gitlab.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Scrum Master to join one of our clients in The Netherlands as soon as possible. Requirements; Experience working in insurance companies/banks Good knowledge of Solvency II / IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 Experience working with DevOps teams Are you immediately available to join? Do you see yourself fit? Apply immediately and we will get in touch. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.