Senior Java Developer IT-ADM-B2B.
Senior Java Developer IT-ADM-B2B
€0 - €0 per day|
For our customer we are currently looking for a Java Developer (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Develop software solutions by studying the requirements, system and data flows, processes and investigate the problem areas by following the software development lifecycle
- Documents the developed solutions by providing documentation, diagrams, flow charts, code comment and clear code
- Ensures compliance with the system architecture of all Java systems and applications.
- Analysis of operational risks in the Linux based software infrastructure (resource bottlenecks, vulnerabilities, errors) and the development of appropriate countermeasures
- Deliver the software solutions that fulfill the functional requirements and as well the non-functional requirements
- 3+ years of software development experience in the JEE environment
- In-depth knowledge of EJB3, JPA, RESTful, Hibernate frameworks. Angular, Vaadin and Liferay experience is a big plus
- Application server knowledge eg. JBoss
- Very good knowledge of SQL, Linux and script language as well as experience in database design
- Experience with the Unix based systems and good knowledge of the banking industry is a plus
- English (must have)
- German (nice to have)
Project start: asap
Length of time: 12 MM++
Option to extend: yes
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Wulf Twele
or by phone:
+49 89 262059536.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full-Stack Lead - Up to 95K
Apply Now Full-Stack Lead Developer Data Security Market, Up to 95K NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates...
Senior Java Developer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Backend Java Developers on behalf of a consultancy company in Stockholm that...
Apply Now Zurich / 12 months contract / Java / Containers / Microservices Senior Back End Developer (Java) Darwin Recruitment...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.