WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
3 maanden geleden
You're a Senior Java Developer who has a keen knowledge of parallel programming and distributed programming? You're proactive and enthusiastic? You solve problems, you don't avoid them. You're looking for a company that can offer you the complexity and involvement you are currently lacking? You feel comfortable with algorithms and you have a mathematical background?
This is going to interest you.
A specialised software house based in the harbours of Amsterdam is growing and looking to add Senior Java Developers to their current team of 15 engineers. You will be implementing large-scale, cloud-/ and web based-, high-speed software applications in a dynamic and collaborative working environment. They are quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale challenges.
There are opening new business units, are busy with new projects and can join in right from the start!
Java Software Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex, future-proof and challenging projects in teams of 5/6 self-managing teams
- Managing deployments of java-stack release into test-driven environments, improving functionalities, performances and solution deliveries
- Crafting component designs, coding and unit-testing on a top-notch Java software platform involved with AI and algorithms
- Work in a Scrum methodology
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
Java Software Engineer - What's your profile?
- Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development in JVM
- Strong knowledge of Java (10) and Spring(boot)
- 2 years of experience in implementing large-scale web applications
- Experience with Git, ActiveMQ, JSON, jUnit, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes is appreciated
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Java Software Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 75.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, the possibility to acquire professional certifications
- Regular company and team events, 25 paid vacation days, career development programs
- Sports activities, drinks, fresh fruits, snacks and seriously good coffee
- Relocation package, if needed
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Senior Consultant in Java & Scala
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Senior Java Developer For an innovative company that is the market leader in the Netherlands, who is facilitating data sharing between companies, and information exchange with governments in order to work faster, more efficiently at lower costs, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer. I am looking for someone who has… At least 4 years of professional experience in Java and Web Services Knowledge of Spring boot, AWS, CQRS, Event Sourcing Familiarity with Test or Domain Driven Development Who is interested in… A chance to continuously improve and build the platform architecture, Creating new API's and continuing building existing API's Introducing new tools and techniques to enrich the tech stack Implementing scalable, extensible and standards-based solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements Working with the newest technologies - Java 12, Kafka, Axon, AWS, Angular 8, AWS, SoC, CQRS For a company who… Is based in the Centre of Rotterdam Has endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc. Offers a chance to work in a creative environment, alongside people who share the passion for the newest technologies Interested to hear more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!
Lead Java Developer Are you interested to work in one of the most innovative software companies in the Netherlands? Do you see yourself leading the development team and implementing the best practices? Our client develops innovative business-critical software (mostly SaaS) - from analysis to implementation which helps their clients to become successful. They work with start-ups, scale-ups, as well as with corporate clients. Now they are looking for an addition to their 50 + international people team! If you would be part of the team… You would get an annual salary which can go up to 75.000€! You would work in the heart of Amsterdam You would have a possibility to work 3 days remote What experience is needed from you? 5 + years of Java programming Experience as a lead developer or an ambition to be lead Experience with Agile methodologies A drive to keep learning continuously What will you do as a Lead Java Developer? You will contribute to the development of high-quality software You will be involved in hiring new talented developers You will be a part of technical decision making Interested to hear more? Send your resume to Justina.email@example.com or apply online! FASTEST GROWING DUTCH SOFTWARE COMPANIES