WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
10 maanden geleden
You're a Senior Java Developer who has a keen knowledge of parallel programming and distributed programming? You're proactive and enthusiastic? You solve problems, you don't avoid them. You're looking for a company that can offer you the complexity and involvement you are currently lacking? You feel comfortable with algorithms and you have a mathematical background?
This is going to interest you.
A specialised software house based in the harbours of Amsterdam is growing and looking to add Senior Java Developers to their current team of 15 engineers. You will be implementing large-scale, cloud-/ and web based-, high-speed software applications in a dynamic and collaborative working environment. They are quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale challenges.
There are opening new business units, are busy with new projects and can join in right from the start!
Java Software Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex, future-proof and challenging projects in teams of 5/6 self-managing teams
- Managing deployments of java-stack release into test-driven environments, improving functionalities, performances and solution deliveries
- Crafting component designs, coding and unit-testing on a top-notch Java software platform involved with AI and algorithms
- Work in a Scrum methodology
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
Java Software Engineer - What's your profile?
- Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development in JVM
- Strong knowledge of Java (10) and Spring(boot)
- 2 years of experience in implementing large-scale web applications
- Experience with Git, ActiveMQ, JSON, jUnit, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes is appreciated
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Java Software Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 75.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, the possibility to acquire professional certifications
- Regular company and team events, 25 paid vacation days, career development programs
- Sports activities, drinks, fresh fruits, snacks and seriously good coffee
- Relocation package, if needed
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Senior Consultant in Java & Scala
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41