€65000 - €95000 per annum|
You will work closely together with the Software Development Engineers to get apps onboarded. This means that you can take responsibility and ownership of your task and you can work independently as well. You will be busy with integrations, migrations, software development (from scratch as well), continuous improvement, finding solutions, and debugging.
- You will integrate complex (international) apps for clients such as; Redbull, Spotify, NFL, and Disney
- Debugging and resolving software issues in third party HTML5 apps/solutions.
- In cooperation with the Project manager, you are responsible in liaising with the technical teams of third parties to ensure a clear statement of work is in place.
- You advise and review in defining the app development tooling and environment.
- You own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer sciences or related technical area or proved related technical experience;
- Experienced with the entire software development process (must);
- At least 5 years of experience with HTML5 (must);
- Experience developing in a resource constrained environment (e.g. limited memory, GPU, CPU) (must);
- Experienced with Canvas/WebGL based applications and SDK is a plus;
- You are very communicative and love to technically guide partners and colleagues;
- Experienced in NodeJS (advantage);
- Excellent command of the English language, in word and in writing;
- You show initiative, are pro-active and show creativity;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences;
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you and would you like to know more about the company and activities? Please contact Sayf Idais, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com or 020 30 585 41. If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. I have lots of great jobs open at the moment!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Sayf Idais
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Sr Full-Stack Engineer /Amsterdam
Apply Now Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K NB: The candidate must reside in the Netherlands....
Senior Frontend Developer
Apply Now Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Developer and like the opportunity to work with a global robotic...
Apply Now My client is a international company who are based in Norway & America. They have set out on...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.