Senior .NET/Web Fullstack Engineer.
Senior .NET/Web Fullstack Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Want to work in a scaled agile environment within international teams developing high tech solutions?
Do you want a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more?
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Architecture, design, and realization according to agile approach
- You design and implement Restful Services
- You improve the software architecture and ensure its quality
- You propose innovative solutions
- You will be part of their multinational team which is made of highly skilled professionals with deep know-how in software development and their business which drives their Web Editor in a cross-functional scrum team to deliver new features on continuous base using agile methodology
- Strong experience in web development (.NET/C#) in front and backend
- Very good knowledge of web technologies such as .NET Core, Angular and a good knowledge of MS-SQL
- Your colleagues can count on you
- Fluent in English (both in reading and writing)
- Fluent German (both in reading and writing) is a plus
- You are passionate about software craftsmanship and know that the only way to go fast is to go well
- You love learning, developing yourself as well as developing and coaching others
- You enjoy collaborating with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build great solutions to customer problems
- You care about your applications and services, and you build them as if you were going to use them
- Exciting products, projects, and challenges
- An attractive employment package
- The freedom to explore your own ideas and ongoing training opportunities
- The possibility to work flexibly in a home office or in their modern office in a central location in Zurich
- An open corporate culture, in a family-like working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior .NET/Web Fullstack Engineer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Apply Now We're looking for a .NET/C# Senior Software Engineer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience...
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.