Senior Product Manager.
Senior Product Manager
€70000 - €85000 per annum|
I am working with a leading digital health company in the heart of Berlin. They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead a Cross Functional team in an Agile manner, to help the business achieve their ambitious growth plans.
In this role you would need to have 4+ years of experience in Senior Product Management. You will be able to work in a changing environment, working with Agile methodology, communicate with other departments, fix complications, plus supporting and motivating your team!
Your tasks include:
- To define the product and to organise the roadmap with you team.
- To be able to lead, motivate and mentor a team.
- Wil need to do in house researching to see how the product solves the issues for the consumers.
- Problem solving.
- Stakeholder communication
- Making sure all economic and operational KPIs are executed.
The benefits include hybrid working, an education bonus, and access to excellent insurance benefits which include options to reduce stock at a discounted price.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
Sr. Director, Product Management
Full description The Sr. Director, Product Management leads a product team (typically 15-30) responsible for a product domain comprised of...
Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of my clients'...
Position Summary Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.