Senior Programmer – Amsterdam.
Senior Programmer – Amsterdam
€70000 - €92000 per annum|
For an international client, we are currently looking for a Senior Programmer. The company is located near Amsterdam. You will be part of an Agile-driven development team where you will be supporting the international portfolio.
What will you do?
- Developer that can individually solve (complex) development requirements
- End2end responsibility: collaborating with QA, FrontEnd, Product management
- Converting business requirements into technical requirements
- Discuss solution with peers and architects to reach optimal way of implementation
- Thought leadership, not shying away from setting up POC where needed
- Providing solutions and helping team members to complete the task
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Clarify technical concepts, problems, and solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
- Inform stakeholders decision-making by presenting facts and solution options with pros and cons
- Convince and rally stakeholders behind the most suitable solution
Who are you?
As a Senior Programmer, you can come up with new ideas. But you can also build and present them. You can also transform the requirements of the stakeholders, management, and colleagues into technical solutions. As a Front-End Developer you have the following skills:
- Strong sense of Software Craftsmanship
- Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Familiar with automated code documentation
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the Angular (5 or later) framework and its features
- Interest in the ongoing developments of front-end frameworks in the market
- Knowledge of build and dependency management systems such as npm
- Knowledge of unit and e2e testing
- REST API design and usage, JSON
- Git and working with the GitFlow process of pull requests and code reviews
- Knowledge and understanding HTML5 and CSS (and/or SCSS), accessibility (ADA)
- Knowledge and understanding Typescript or other typed languages
- Good communication, presentation & documentation skills
- Proficiency in English
- Strategic approach to improve overall setup
Nice to haves:
- Working with *Nix-style terminals, Bash, shell scripting, SSH
- Knowledge of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML and OAuth.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Familiarity with persistence technologies such as NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, ...)
- Familiarity with messaging platforms (Kafka, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, …)
- Familiarity with API Management
What does the company offer?
- One year contract with a high chance of extension.
- Amazing secundary benefits such as; Phone, Laptop, Healthcare Insurance, Pension, Travel expenses, Holiday allowance etc.
- The ability to improve/grow the company in an international environment.
- Valid Dutch or UK work permit.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you and would you like to know more about the company and activities? Please contact Sayf Idais, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com or 020 30 585 41. If this isn't for you, feel free to reach out. I have lots of great jobs open at the moment!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Sayf Idais
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now For a market Leader in HR consultancy, I'm looking for a Senior Node.JS Developer with AWS and RESTful...
SaaS Frontend Software Engineer
Apply Now SaaS Frontend Software Engineer - Leading IT Company!! 100,000CHF - 140,000CHF depending in experience and qualifications As Switzerland's...
Sr React Engineer (Relocation)
Apply Now There is an opening for a talented Frontend Developer at a fast-growing e-commerce platform! (Relocation to the NL)...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.