Senior Project Lead
At the interface between IT and banking/insurance, you will ensure with us that our customers can rely on their IT infrastructure around the clock and are enabled for digital innovation.
As a project lead, you are an independent, convincing personality with excellent communication skills. You will assume responsibility for complex customer projects in the finance and insurance industry – from consulting, project initiation to implementation and completion. With your high affinity for technology and relevant project experience, you are an innovation partner at eye level for our customers. You always feel committed to customer satisfaction and an optimal cost-benefit ratio.
You work in Chur, The Circle/Zurich, St. Gallen, Bern or in your home office. Attractive and flexible full-time and part-time models are available to you.
· Management of demanding programs and customer projects as well as management of interdisciplinary and cross-company project teams (mainly IaaS and Paas transition, transformation and product innovation projects)
· Definition of the project requirements and their scope including cost estimation
· Responsibility for controlling quality management and risk management within the projects· Close cooperation with stakeholders from business and IT
· Holistic advice and support for our customers in the banking and insurance environment
· Innovation and further development of the service portfolio and the project methodology
· Sound IT training as well as a completed degree (technical college or higher technical school) with a focus on business informatics, computer science or a comparable qualification
· Professional experience in the management of complex projects and in IT consulting
· You enjoy the professional interaction with all stakeholders just as much as working independently or working in teams
· Your quick comprehension enables you to develop new subject areas quickly
· You are convincing both professionally and personally and exemplify a very high level of quality awareness· You communicate confidently and engagingly in German and English and are willing to travel (Switzerland area).
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09