WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
9 maanden geleden
Dynamic senior freelance PMO needed for a 12 months project in Amsterdam
** You need to be living in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position **
For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a senior PMO, who can work in a dynamic organisation. Our international client is doing a big Digital Transformation now and has restructured its Project Office. Therefore, we are looking for a PMO who has worked in an IT driven organisation and has worked in a high-pressure environment to support Program Managers and Project Managers. In order to qualify for the role, you need to have worked in an IT Program before as PMO.
In this program you will support the Program Manager with 25 different projects. These projects are delivered by 10 project Managers. The Program is set up in an Azure environment and works with JIRA.
Do you have experience with:
- Structure the Program administration
- Budget meetings and budget control
- Organizing steering committee meetings
- Prepare documentation to support best practices, tools and techniques
- Reporting to keep stakeholders up to date via progress tracking systems.
- Point of contact for audit and compliance
We are looking for a PMO who:
- Speaks Dutch and English
- Can do mentality
- Problem solving
- Handle stress and manage a dynamic program
- Think is solution
- Worked with Jira or Confluence
- Worked with MS office and especially MS Power Point
- Understand Prince2, ITIL and/or Agile
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.