Senior Python Engineer.
Senior Python Engineer
€0 - €0 per annum|
For our customer from the financial sector, we are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer(f/m/d) for the Rhine Main area.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Create solutions that are transferable from local machine to staging and production
- Proven skills in software engineering, AWS IAM, S3, EC2 and Auto-scaling is needed
- Design solutions that are fully testable
- Integrate solutions to market leading products
- Adapt existing code base to new requirements
- Build easily understandable and maintainable abstractions
- Write integration tests in python and pytest
- Know ins and outs of Linux and tools that it brings
- Be comfortable with shell environment and be able to quickly solve runtime problems
- Know Docker and its internals
- Manage infrastructure with Terraform
- Build CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Build tools that will automate any repeatable task
- DevOps / SRE mindset and Experience with Linux environments
- Hands-on Experience with AWS
- We like to see a passion for Testing & Automation to
Technologies we work with:
Key: Python, Terraform, AWS, Vector, Jenkins, Datadog, Docker, Bitbucket, Linux, Paas
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Do you want to work with an Established In-house Finance company that's opening a brand new department? I'm currently working...
Entwickler Online-Services (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Senior-Entwickler Online-Services (Full Stack) (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Implementierung von Anforderungen,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.