WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + Secondary benefits
meer dan een jaar geleden
Modern offices in Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, meetups & training, fun- & start-up-like working environment, limited amount of management levels, holacracy model, and career perspectives to become an Expert Python Engineer:
Contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or Daniel.email@example.com
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organization
This business is a fast-moving organisation specialised in providing software platforms to governmental organisations. They are a key player in their sector and aim to change the standards with the most recent innovations. They are looking to add a Python Engineer to their software engineering team where you are going to work with over 6 highly skilled Software Engineers.
Python Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop.
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in the field of sustainable mobility
- You'll be working alongside technical colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle, from analysis to deployment
- Craft large-scale software services in Python and be heavily involved with data-driven systems
- Ensure an agile way of working with the teams
Python Backend Engineer - Location?
Python Backend Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record as Python Backend Developer on a senior level
- Experience in Django, Flask, Docker, Cloud is relevant
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Webservices, REST API, and databases
- Fluent knowledge of English and Dutch is a strong plus
Python Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for backend engineering in Python
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 70.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages, and sensationally equipped workstations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office in Amsterdam!
- Great team night-outs visiting meetups, participating in hackathons and having drinks at the pubs
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Python? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41