Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
€3000 - €3200 per month|
Who are we?
Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20 years. Our consultants focus on strict technical markets in Digital and Data for specific geographic regions, making them true experts within their niche markets. Our head office is in the UK, with local offices across Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Scandinavia and the USA.
This is an exciting time to join the business, with ambitious growth plans for the coming 3 years, and branching out into offering new services including labour leasing and consultancy.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a well-managed sales environment, the pressure of making fast-paced decisions and doing serious business (= making money)?
- Know how to be independent, running your personal desk and being accountable for your own choices?
- Care about your team members, looking to see them succeed and cheering on their success, as much as your own?
- Like to learn from experienced, hands-on managers who don't hide behind a glass cubicle?
- Want to feel appreciated as an individual, rather than treated as a cog-in-the-machine, being part of a team that celebrates your unique skills and contributions?
- Want autonomy over your Personal Development Plan (PDP), choosing training modules that interest you and are reviewed on a weekly basis by management.
- Wish to join a business that doesn't believe in stiff collars and fancy shirts, but casual dress, flexible working hours and building real and lasting relationships?
- Understand that the industry of recruitment means facing rejection and disappointment and the importance of maintaining a pipeline - starting over and over again every month in order to be successful?
- Understand the nuance of working with people on both sides of the sales process? (products don't argue about their price tag and working hours quite like humans do)
If the answer to these questions is 'yes', you live within commutable distance from Amsterdam and have a solid understanding of Dutch working culture, don't hesitate to send your CV.
We are looking for 5 new consultants to join the fast-paced Contracts division and are particularly interested in candidates with senior level experience (3+ years in recruitment) in IT recruitment.
Darwin benefits include:
In-house training and External Continued Professional Development (CPD) ● Pension scheme and SIP ● Flexibility to work from home ● Home office set up ● Travel Allowance ● Gym membership and 2x 90 min lunch break/week ● Monthly awards ● Annual incentive trip ● High achievers lunch club ● Diversity and Inclusion Committee ● Referral bonus ● Friday office drinks ● Generous annual leave (including your birthday and time between Christmas and New Year) ● Celebratory office lunches ● Online shopping discount
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Application Specialist Network Inventory
Application Specialist Network Inventory (Medium-Senior) General Information: Start date: 07/06/2022 End date: 12/31/2022 Extension: possible, approval needed Workplace: Opfikon Workload:...
Remote Darwin Recruitment is now seeking multiple experienced Product Managers with a wide range of experience who will directly contribute...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.