WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €82000 per annum + Benefits
16 dagen geleden
Innovation, media industry, big data, and a machine learning system; all part of this job located in stunning offices in the city of Amsterdam. Sound too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a fast-moving technology business building a media platform for a massive international audience! They are looking to add a Senior Scala Developer to their core platform development team where you will be closely working with the data team, existing of skilled and talented scala- and java developers and data scientists. You will be responsible for all digital aspect within the company so you will be fully involved and you can make a key impact on the future of the platform and organisation.
Senior Scala Engineer - The function?
- Working in an international, dynamic and talented team of software engineers
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Design efficient, scalable and solid features, components and services across multiple products
- Work across various teams and support people involved in technical innovation
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the platform' architecture and design
- Improve Scala backend applications by business requirements or innovative features
- Contribute to the software platform which needs to be ready for implementing machine learning systems
- Take care of your own services in a DevOps approach
Senior Scala Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record in Scala, functional programming (preferable Typelevel)
- Strong experience in Backen-, DevOps- and platform development
- Interested in working on a Typelevel stack; Cats, Catseffect, doobie, scalatest, fs2, event sourcing, kafka, k8s, Istio, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, ELK, and a lot more!
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
Senior Scala Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €82.000 per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training package, and well-equipped work stations (toolset is free of choice!)
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern offices in Amsterdam! And the flexibility to work remote from time to time
- Fast-moving &-growing working environment
- Clear career perspectives because of company growth
- Lunch served by company-chef and lot's of events and drinks
Got interested? Hit apply!
Looking for something else in Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 58 541
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mid-level Devops Engineer - Kubernetes, Cloud, Linux Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes and Cloud experience, in combination with CI/CD, configurarion management, Linux and other Devops engineering technologies? Are you an expert in your field, looking to join a highly skilled team of engineers working with complex digital environments and the latest technologies? Are you interested working on high-level digital transformations within Enterprises together with a multidisciplinary team aiming to continuously innovate? I'm looking for someone who… Has 3+ years' professional experience with: Containers & Cloud, Linux, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git(lab) And preferably also with tools like: ELK-stack, Grafana, Terraform, Openstack Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments Who is interested in… A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership to drive digital transformations at Enterprise customers' environments around Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and collaboration is encouraged Developing new and existing platforms within varying innovative, tech-driven environments, with a wide range of responsibilities together with a (multidisciplinary) team of industry experts For a company who… That is a leading and innovative digital innovator, with a strong emphasis on high-level, Enterprise projects (re-building entire application- and system environments) With an informal, flat working structure, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development Offers a (more than) competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, 2 bonuses, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, gym membership allowance, incentive trip, lunch by the company, next to personal and career development, training and development Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer de Randstad? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.