WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
€45000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Marc van der Eijk
1 jaar geleden
We love technology and embrace world leading processes. Therefore we have made it our mission to develop our services and expertise with market leading solutions recognised by Gartner and make significant impact within the EPM and CPM world.
We are known for their agility, dynamism, ability to make decisions fast. Growing a successful business requires a lot of things; drive, tenacity, talent, creativity. But above all else: people.
We love what we do, we're passionate about techy things, work on complex, sometimes stressful tasks and get energy from cracking a problem. But also, we all understand that we deliver a service to our international clients, who have high demands and expectations for the systems we run for them. That requires communication skills, picking up the phone, support a colleague, ask for help if you need it and continuously look for improvement….
Responsibilities and duties:
Senior Systems Engineers play an integral role and such we'd like you to:
- take responsibility for the management and maintenance of the IT platforms, servers and systems and those of our clients, ensuring that the IT environment functions optimally.
- implement new solutions or improvements to the current infrastructure, that uses technologies such as VMware and Microsoft Server with all of its elements like vSphere and vSan, Microsoft SQL, backup routines, anti-virus and server-, application- and network monitoring.
- have experience of working with VMware, Public Cloud and Windows Server based environments in a business to business environment.
- guide the resolution of incidents, troubleshooting and provide ongoing customer support, often working in collaboration with other teams or client administrators in order to resolve problems.
- be accustomed to automation through scripting, preferably PowerShell.
- be articulate and engaging in English. Someone who can communicate well with customers during incident management and during the project lifecycles etc.
- participate in a 24 x 7 standby scheme.
To be a successful team member, the following competencies are at the heart of everyone's roles:
- Dependable You are trustworthy and reliable.
- Adaptable You are willing to change or compromise.
- Interpersonal You invest in relations and you have an assertive yet friendly communication style.
- Excellence/Driven You set high standards regarding the quality of your own- and other's work; stretching our objectives
- Ambassador You are an upholder of standards, you work closely with team members to ensure that behaviours are aligned to your and the companies values.
Is this role interesting to you and do you want to apply? Or do you want to know more about the company first? Get in touch with me today!
Marc van der Eijk - +31 20 30 585 47 - email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.