Senior Trading Systems Engineer.
Senior Trading Systems Engineer
Remote (US only)|
$125000 - $180000 per annum|
Other Digital Jobs
Are you a Senior Engineer who has worked on Trading Platforms?
Do you have extensive programming skills in C++?
Would the combination of an amazing company culture, complex problems, and an awesome comp package be interesting for you?
Lewis Adams-Dunstan has partnered on a search with a well know Trading firm in their search for a Senior Trading Systems Engineer.
This is a client that we have placed several operations level people at in the past, and because of those successes, they have reached out again with a high priority need.
This will be a 4-stage interview process that includes talks with the hiring manager, a technical round with the Engineers, and a follow up with the team. The 4th round is optional and will be tailored towards whatever you, the applicant wants to know about the team, the role or the company prior to you making your decision on whether this is right for you.
Something that stands out beyond anything else is their average tenure. It's 11 years across the org. When people join this business, they stay due to the amazing company culture, the collaborative opportunities, and the financial freedom that their benefits package provides.
To be a good fit you must have:
- A background in trading systems using modern C++/Python.
- An In-depth understanding of networking protocols and experience programming with low-level sockets APIs.
- low latency, lock-free development, and design.
- Multithreading and concurrency experience.
- Experience building real-time Linux systems.
- Experience with various financial asset classes including derivatives.
The role is remote and pays up to $180K on the base + a very healthy discretionary bonus and a very impressive benefits plan. You can expect to earn upwards of $230-250K per annum.
* They do sponsor!
For more info, please apply to this post and Lewis will be in touch to discuss the company and the role with you in some more depth.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Backend Developer - Golang (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K
Node.Js Developer UP to 90K (the Netherlands) **Interview and offer can happen within 2 weeks! There is no technical assessment,...
Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d)
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Scrum Master Coach (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Unser Kunde ist ein internationaler IT-Dienstleister mit ausgezeichneten...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.