€60000 - €80000 per annum|
My client are a large ecommerce platform. One of their teams are looking to add a Senior web developer to their team and they have a great deal of autonomy and flexibility to run things how they like.
While their webpage is in German, they are a small international team with English as their language of communication. Using Agile/Lean/Kanban methodologies, they build it, run it, break it, fix it and they write quality code that gets deployed to production asap. First it's blessed by QAs and Product managers, code-reviewed by Full Stack Engineers and built on the CI/CD pipeline.
The Tech stack: Docker everywhere, K8s, 80+ microservices architecture, Ansible, MongoDB, Node.js, NSQ, Next.js, React, MobX, Atlassian-all-the-things. Their dev-env is OS and IDE agnostic as it can run on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- You have at least 3 years of professional engineering experience
- You like maintainable, unit-tested code
- Have high stamina when facing challenges
- You are fluent in English - German is a plus
- And you use your language skills for collaboration and communication reasons
- You are flexible enough to integrate into a team with existing methodologies, codebase and mascot
- Keep our external and internal users happy
- Get involved in pretty much everything while creating and improving features end-to-end: DevOps, CI/CD improvements, database schemas and queries, Backend & Frontend JS, CSS
- Refactor code, pay back technical debt, identify and squash bugs, write tests
- Work on very exciting and very boring tasks, both with and without deadlines
- Receive and provide feedback in Code Reviews, juggling concerns like robustness, maintainability, development-speed, performance, security and architecture
- Support our Product Management team in designing complex features
- Grow your skills, share your knowledge with our team and beyond
- Participate in meetings of agile processes and technical nature, no more than 10-15% of your time
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Front end developer
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing media companies in the Nordics? About us We offer a...
Dev.React willing to switch to Vue
I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in the Netherlands....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.