Senior Web Developer (Symfony).
Senior Web Developer (Symfony)
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per annum|
A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within its market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
Are you a Senior Web Developer looking to join a web agency based in Basel? Are you looking for a role where you can be part of a small working team of developers?
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceives tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 20 web developers is responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals, and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the team.
To be a part of the team you need to have:
- Education and training in computer science in the field of application development (desirable).
- Expert knowledge and experience in PHP Development.
- Experience and knowledge of the Symfony4.4 framework and React.
- Object-relational databases and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the tools PHP-Storm, Git, Docker, Doctrine, and Composer (advantage).
- Familiar with common software architectures and programming standards.
- Fluent German.
- Working on creating web applications, interfaces, and webshops.
- Scrum-based ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, and reviews.
- Working with a range of client projects in multiple industry fields to create websites, web portals, and web applications.
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency.
- Based in the Basel area.
- Team of 20 developers working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects.
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- MacBook Pro or Windows laptop with dual screens of your choice.
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation.
- Regular events, office drinks on Fridays, user groups, and daily fitness workouts.
- 100 Monthly catering vouchers.
- Free gym membership.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Apply Now A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within its market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This...
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now A renowned Swiss telecoms specialist with over 110 sales outlets. Partnered with many network operators in Switzerland, our...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.