WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
12 dagen geleden
Are you a strong Service Delivery Manager with the focus on operations...? Please get in touch right away!
My client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to help them improving and setting up proper service management operations and managing the re-enforced level one support team.
Important: You need to be in the Netherlands already.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of the Service Delivery organization; your first assignment will be to improve, bring structure and increase the level of responsibility and professionalism for a group of operational services. This means that on the daily basis you will be working with first line support, owners of the applications/digital products, interacting with the primary customers and will be enabling continuous improvements in the current operations. In the longer run, based on the results of those activities and data, my client will be assessing what adjustments are required to scale-up and be successful. Therefore, your main responsibilities are going to be:
- Coordination of current support activities and adherence to its SLA's.
- Onboarding new services to support operations.
- Active contribution to optimizing and scaling up current support operations.
- Monitoring of live services.
- Setting up on-call support procedure for the applications launched.
- Making sure that the knowledge documentation is continuously updated and relevant.
- Active contribution towards professionalizing and maturing support of launched services yet keeping it simple and comprehensive.
- Active collaboration with the product, software engineering and quality assurance teams to facilitate improvements for the currently managed services.
- Active collaboration with the Product organization ensuring that feedback from the first line support is addressed and in return the solutions and run books are provided and sufficiently updated.
- Drive customer business and service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Support the Incident, Request, Change, Release and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Manage the escalation process and take ownership of high severity/major incidents ensuring coordination of technical teams, effective communication to stakeholders and timely delivery of Root Cause Analysis information.
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, processes and procedures are in place and followed.
- Work closely with Project Teams to ensure projects are transitioned smoothly into business-as-usual support.
- Drive service improvements procedures and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you. Send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager (IT Infrastructuur) Als Service Delivery Manager zorg je voor de ultieme klantervaring. Je neemt proactief verantwoordelijkheid voor de kwaliteit van de dienstverlening bij klanten en het is jouw ultieme doel om hen op alle gebieden te ontzorgen. Als adviseur signaleer je vragen die je vertaalt naar commerciële kansen. Je hebt een passie voor dienstverlening en een goed gevoel voor de optimale balans tussen kosten en kwaliteit. Je zult gaan adviseren op verschillende services als: Access, Connectivity, Datacenter & Cloud, Security, Orchestration en Managed Services. Daarnaast ben je verantwoordelijk voor: Analyseren waar de klantverwachting niet aansluit bij de contractuele afspraken en geleverde dienstverlening. Bedenken van realistische oplossingen en maatregelen om de gaps tussen de dienstverlening en de klantverwachting zo snel mogelijk te dichten. Ontwikkelen van een uniforme en kosteneffectieve werkwijze op basis van de feedback van de klant en de best practices uit de markt. Zowel intern als extern verbeteringen voorstellen en hier ook verantwoordelijkheid voor nemen. Neerzetten van een ultieme klantervaring door SLA's te combineren met XLA's. Wat zoeken wij in jou? Afgeronde HBO opleiding en minimaal 7 jaar ervaring in een vergelijkbare complexe, maar klantgerichte omgeving. Een ITIL v3 certificering en kennis van ISM is gewenst. Ervaring met LEAN en/of kwaliteitsmanagement. Ervaring met project-, stakeholder- en changemanagement. Je hebt bij voorkeur ervaring in de IT-infrastructuur branche. Ruime kennis van Managed Services contracten. Uitstekende in het Nederlands en Engels in zowel woord als geschrift. Dit is een urgente aanvraag dus stuur je CV z.s.m. naar: firstname.lastname@example.org, of bel mij direct op 0652032575. Met vriendelijke groet, Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager Tony.Sleper@darwinrecruitment.com + 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71 Mobile: 0652032575 Darwin Recruitment Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Manager - Payments Amsterdam, NL - Flexible remote Rate - EUR 75 p/h, 8 month contract 40hrs per week, ASAP start Overview: For a Payments/Financial global company, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, preferably a Dutch speaker, to join the SMB Marketing team and lead the launch of the client's further expansion, and help to establish the awareness and drive adoption in line with set KPIs. This role has a strategic remit with diversity across the marketing spectrum of different campaigns and marketing channels. We are looking for a well-rounded marketing generalist able to develop a full suite of marketing programs, then roll up the sleeves and passionately execute them End to End. Responsibilities: * Go to Market planning, partnering with PMM and Commercial teams to deliver effective, customer-centric approach to market-entry, building on insights from market research, user testing and competitive mapping * Launch campaign planning & execution cross channel, including PR, paid digital (SEM, social, display), owned (email, onsite placements), web page & BAU program localizations together with expert teams and based on previous playbooks, that you optimize for your new launch markets * Onboarding & managing external agencies - paid media, creative, localization * Content development & merchant case studies production, building on local use cases * Working with the broader Business and SMB marketing teams to effectively integrate PPWC marketing content, campaigns, value prop into broader business initiatives * Optimizing all programs for conversion, working with external media agencies and internal teams to boost conversion across all paid and owned channels together with expert teams * Building a bank of insights - market & customer - to further strengthen all campaigns and programs post launch * Manage marketing budgets and business performance reporting, provide recommendations for improvements * Effectively influence across all levels of the organization, contribute with teamwork to drive business impact Candidate requirements: * At least 3-5 years' experience in similar position * No specific systems required * Fluent in Dutch and English * Open to working in finance (financial background would be a bonus) Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
** Sr. Project Manager Infrastructure needed in Amsterdam** Important: You need to be located in the Netherlands already to be considered for this position. This is a freelance assignment. We are looking for a strong IT Project Manager that has good knowledge of IT infrastructure and is used to deal with external Vendors. My client uses multiple external vendors on a global scale and it's essential you have extensive experience dealing with these situations. You will be in charge keeping all the external vendors aligned with the organizations business objectives. Who are you? You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset. You're a problem solver that brings solutions, not problems. You unburden your stakeholders, while keeping them strongly aligned. You are firmly in control, of financials, of planning, of risk mitigation, etc. You know how to get things done in a sometimes-complex organization. Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure in an international organization. You have good time-management skills. You have a good understanding about Cloud transformation. You have a project management certification e.g. PMP and Agile or SAFe certification. Strong communication skills, especially regarding vendor management Deep understanding of IT processes, Methodology, Jira, SDLC and Portfolio Management. I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away! Kind regards, Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter Tony.Sleper@darwinrecruitment.com + 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71 Mobile: 0652032575 Darwin Recruitment Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.