ServiceNow DevOps Lead.
ServiceNow DevOps Lead
€70000 - €87000 per annum|
Location: Randstad Area
Type of contract: Permanent
Extra information: Candidates must be living in Netherlands, our client can provide visa sponsorships.
Are you looking to join a global business with an innovative working environment?
My client, a well-known FMCG company is looking for a Lead specializing in ServiceNow to join their highly motivated team. As a Leader you will be responsible for handling the team, developing solutions, and building relationship with multiple stakeholders.
What will you bring?
- Having 5 - 7 years of experience working with ServiceNow development
- Good communication with stakeholders
- Well experienced in agile methodology and scrum working style
- Creating business analysis, identifying problem and create solutions for the business
- Good communication in English
Perks and benefits:
- 70k-87k annum salary
- 12% bonuses
- Annual holiday 25
- Great pension scheme
- a clear career path for advancement
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Test Engineer The financial enterprise should remain the digital innovation leader in the Swiss financial world in the...
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Our client is looking for support from an Operations Specialist (m/f/d) within the framework of employee leasing. The...
Software Product Manager
Apply Now Software Product Manager - Hybrid - Paris Job - Software Product ManagerClient Location - ParisRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.