WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
1 jaar geleden
For this interesting role, we are looking for super-smart can-do engineers who take pride in creating and running infrastructure. The team's core focus is on performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
You Have Hands-on Experience in most of the following:
· Cloud platform: Google Cloud, AWS OR Azure
· Deployment: Docker, Packer
· Monitoring and Logging: Prometheus, ELK, StackDriver, BigQuery
· GitOps (infra-as-a-code): Terraform, Helm
· Programming/scripting languages: Bash, Python or Go
· Alerting: ElastAlert, Prometheus Alertmanager, OpsGenie
· Web-Servers: nginx, Openresty, IIS
· Caching: Varnish, CloudFlare
· Database: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Couchbase
· Linux|Windows-Core systems administration
What You Do
· Work with the System Engineering team to help improve, maintain, monitor and scale our infrastructure, which runs almost entirely on Kubernetes and has over a thousand pods
· Work closely with the product developers, understand their application needs regarding scalability, availability, and security, then help them to deliver their microservices to our cloud in GitOps style and by making sure it integrates smoothly with all other microservices and our monitoring and alerting systems
· Reverse engineering our microservices mesh to help detect issues and fix them
· Participate in the on-call schedule to support the system in a 24/7 environment
· Enhance alert accuracy and create new alerts to detect issues before it impacts the business
· Open, tech-minded, adapt to new tools, setups, design patterns, and platforms
· Both agile with development teams and non-agile in dropping what you are doing to fix a production issue
Interested? Do you see yourself fit in this role?
Apply now and we'll get in touch