WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €420.00 per day
10 maanden geleden
Senior Test Engineer
Must have skills:
- Agile tester with ISTQB advanced certificate
- Experience in digital TV domain
- Skilled in both manual and automated testing
- BDD/ Gherkin / Cucumber / Robot framework experience
Mandatory: ISTQB ADVANCED certification
The candidate will be fully responsible for software testing, defect management and requirements management. Should lead and self-manage Test design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal applications like CPE embedded user interfaces, mobile applications and websites.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual will work closely with developers, project managers, network engineers and other stakeholders, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
As a scrum team member actively participate in the grooming of requirements, impacting effort, defining acceptance criteria and developing test scripts.
- Work together with the product owner to make sure requirements are not open for interpretation (review and rewrite requirements where necessary)
- Breaking down business requirements to technical requirements and define testable acceptance criteria (requires full understanding of technical solution)
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Needs to proactively approach product owners to both groom requirements and come to full and complete understanding of the product
- Needs to proactively approach project managers to agree on release dates and be able to argue why dates/product is at risk
Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Fully master Equivalence Partitioning (EP)
- Fully master Boundary Value Analysis (BVA)
- Fully master Decision table testing (C/E)
- Fully master Process Cycle Testing (PCT)
- Fully master State Transition Testing (STT)
- Fully master Syntax Testing
- Responsible for designing own test labs
- Responsible for test preparation like configuring embedded hardware, installing the right components
Production environment (all countries) for supporting debug activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years relevant work experience in software testing.
- Expert knowledge of functional and non-functional test techniques like those described above
- Expert knowledge of automated testing tools like those described above
- Expert knowledge of Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills