Software Development Manager.
Software Development Manager
CHF130000 - CHF140000 per annum|
Do you want to join an international logistics company based in Geneva?
Are you a seasoned Software development leader?
Do you want to championship continuous improvements of architecture and process?
I'm looking for a Senior Development Manager who has:
- You have relevant experience leading teams that build software with C#, .Net Core, SQL, on MS Azure stack
- You have experience leading dev team through multiple production releases, building processes, managing projects and release
- You have experience managing both onshore and offshore teams
- You have experience in partnering with product and UX teams
- Experience with Scrum and other agile software development methodology
- Guide the team through the continued adoption of Company standard technology and process.
- Help to provide team members the tools, knowledge, and environment to deliver exceptional products.
- Create a culture of teamwork, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Develop strong teams through coaching, mentoring, and feedback.
- Define, review, and enhance software development practices, standards, and specifications.
- Ensure best practice is maintained, (SOLID) principles are followed and continually improved. This also includes evaluating and performing proof of concepts for new tooling and processes.
- Support the agile delivery process and drive adoption of CI/CD practices.
- Be responsible for ensuring all projects within the Identity product are delivered on time to a high standard.
- Monitor, measure, control, and report on team progress, supporting your team to ensure their ability to deliver on their commitments. Assess pipeline of activities and escalate any capacity/capability threats to deliver.
- Contribute to architecture with the Solutions Architect and Senior Director.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with the technology leadership team (including Engineering Manager and CTO) and key business stakeholders and represent your teams in stakeholder meetings.
For a company who are:
- Building bridges between technology and people
- Working with new and modern technologies
- Offering competitive packages
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Development Manager in Geneva - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
.NET Core, C# Entwicklung (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen .NET Core, C# Entwickler (m/w/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Aufwandsschätzung...
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
Interested in working for an international market leading business in Security Solutions? Are you an experienced .NET Senior Software Engineer?...
Freelance Lead Product Manager
Key Information - Freelance Lead Product Manager - Location - Saudi Arabia - 6-week project, 4 weeks onsite work, 2...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.