Software Engineer Automation / IoT.
Software Engineer Automation / IoT
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
We're looking for a Software Engineer to work for our client in the Automation/IoT team.
You'll need to have experience in the development of .NET Framework/C# and Angular.
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Development of software packages for their web-based MES system
- Implementation of control systems / MES customer projects
- Implementation of their cloud-based digital services
- Onboarding of customer systems
- Process optimisation of digital products and services
- Continuous improvement and further development of existing products
- Coach and support our global engineering organisations
- Active support in the commissioning of control systems and digital services at home and abroad
- Successfully completed studies in the field of systems engineering, electrical engineering, computer science HF/FH or comparable skills
- Knowledge of programming C#, VB.NET, Angular
- Experience in dealing with .NET Frameworks
- Good language skills in German and English
- Structured, organised and independent way of working
- Dynamic, willing to learn and flexible personality
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Basic understanding of web programming such as TypeScript, CSS, HTML5, KQL
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft server systems
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Modern and professional environment with an open communication culture
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects
- Profit sharing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer in St. Gallen - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for .NET Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that...
Apply Now We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry! You will have access...
Full Stack Web Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry! You will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.