WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
€50000.00 - €65000 per annum
7 maanden geleden
A proven multinational in Fintech is looking to reinforce their experienced core platform team with a Senior C/C++ Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions into companies worldwide including some of the world's most prestigious names in the financial industry.
They have enjoyed impressive success in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 120 employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the North of Holland.
Core C++ Software Engineer - What's expected of you?
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Use your knowledge or experience to consistently deliver quality code
- Take ownership for design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Core C++ Software Engineer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 4 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming (4 years)
- Experienced with Linux and relational databases (MSSQL or Oracle)
- Knowledge of Java is nice-to-have
- You speak fluent English
Core C++ Software Engineer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 50.000€ to 65.000€, depending on your current expertise
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs and health insurance
- An internal function in a great and easily accessible office in the North of the Netherlands
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions.
- The perfect environment to live and work with your whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is to contact me via phone or mail:
Daniel, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.