Software Engineer – Java.
Software Engineer – Java
CHF0 - CHF0 per annum|
Software Engineer - Java
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Zurich
- Remote: Flexible
- Duration: 6 months (Extension likely, needs approval)
- Develop solutions for the connection und integration external communication interfaces
- Renew, further develop and maintain the applications
- Create and maintain technical documents
- Contribute to the implementation of DevOps concepts such as automation
- Up-to-date skills in Java applications, Integration/Frameworks
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with JPA/Hibernate and Databases
- Work experience in financial industry / SWIFT messaging desired
- Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot/Integration/Cloud) experience
- Programming/application development experience
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
IT Support Mitarbeiter
Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for an IT support analyst (permanent employment) for an international customer in Frankfurt am Main. Your tasks:...
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.