Software Product Manager.
Software Product Manager
€75000 - €90000 per annum|
Software Product Manager - Hybrid - Paris
Job - Software Product Manager
Client Location - Paris
Remote work offering - 2 days remote working offered
Client Industry - Environmental
* Your role will entail defining your team's product strategy, developing and prioritizing user needs to obtain and address the product roadmap over 6 to 12 months
* You will become an expert in sustainability and have a focus on supplier engagement and scope 3 emissions
* The successful candidate will be defining and monitoring product analytics to identify improvements
* Your role will also consist of acting as a Product Owner and coordinate a cross-functional team of UX designers and developers, along with the typical Agile routines
* As a Product Manager, you will be the voice of the clients and users to keep improving the companies' solutions fit-to-market. You will lead discovery, and user research
Key skills and Experience required
* 5 years' experience delivering Business to Business Software as a Service products, ideally within a start-up
* Proficient building products on dashboards and a strong UX focus
* Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or similar Agile frameworks
* Fluency in English, French would be a plus
* Previous examples of success working within a product development environment
* Experience or a passion for Climate and Sustainability topics is a bonus
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now For one of our international clients, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will make sure...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for a company based in Stockholm that owns and...
Apply Now Für unseren Strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell einen PHP Entwickler (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Aufgaben: Entwicklung an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.