WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Den Haag, South Holland
bijna 2 jaar geleden
We are looking for Solution Architects to join one of our clients based in Den Haag, Netherlands.
Experience and Skills required:
- Substantial experience in leading and executing architecture design/consultancy assignments to architect & design viable enterprise or business solutions to meet business needs.
- Very good understanding of Architecture methodologies: ArchiMate and Togaf and preferably others as well.
- Conceptual thinker. Ability to work on high abstraction levels.
- Extensive experience in architecture modelling, ArchiMate based.
- Broad, but not necessarily very deep, understanding of enterprise IT elements like firewalls, LAN & WAN networks, network protocols, infrastructure & applications, security, IRM, ITIL.
- Good understanding of application architecture and application components like databases, application servers, OTAP.
- Deliverable-oriented with a focus on results.
- Team player with experience in working in a multi-disciplined IT environment
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills and ability to drive change
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written. Good storytelling capabilities.
- Preferred candidate with knowledge and practical application of Project Excellence standards.
- Previous experience working within large and complex entities
- Ability to work in virtual teams, across time, geographical, and cultural boundaries.
- Preferably a master degree in computer science, mathematics or physics.
· E2E ownership of information gathering, alignment with stakeholders and delivery of consistent and complete well documented target architecture descriptions.
· Drive information gathering and alignment in workshops and off-line meetings. Maintaining excellent relations with key stakeholders.
· Deliver and document a compliant and aligned target architecture:
- Assists in gathering and assessing requirements, both functional and nonfunctional
- Design an architecture that is fully compliant with relevant standards and that leverages reference architectures, technology services, other reusable components and good practices to the optimal extent. Drive for solution simplicity and agility.
- Actively work to identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve architecture issues and risks.
- Ensure the architecture is documented in line with current standards (PDF: Project Delivery Framework), using standard tooling, clearly showing how the solution meets relevant functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ensure compliance with architecture and IRM governance processes (as defined in PDF). Represent the project in architecture assurance assessments and Architecture Review Board meetings;
- Ensure proper handover of architecture deliverables.
Is this you?
Apply right away and i will get in touch!