WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
9 maanden geleden
For one of our biggest clients in The UK, we are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their department of New Energy, Compliance & Regulations as soon as possible, on a contract basis.
Are you someone with the following:
Technology Skill Set
- Hands-on demonstrable experience in architecting migrations/re platforming of legacy applications in to Azure/AWS platform. Preferred AWS or Azure certification.
- Hands-on Architecting experience in building Microservices, 12 Factor Apps, Cloud Native applications, Data platform
- Desirable Skills: - intermediate to advance exposure to below skills.
- Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
- Integration: MuleSoft, Kafka, Aspera
- Other Technologies/Platforms: - SAP HANA, Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication, Cloudera
- Operating System Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows
Architecture Skill Set
- At least 10-12 years' experience in Architectural Role
- TOGAF (or similar framework) certification and knowledge of Architectural Modelling (ArchiMate)- Bizz design tool
- Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of an IT Project (in line with Project Delivery Framework).
- Being able to address the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution and to document that in an SAHLD (Solution High Level Design document). Develop this information or else receive this from other parties involved (Data Architects, IRM, ITSO, ET SOM)
We are looking for you.
Apply immediately and we will get in touch as soon as possible.