CHF95000 - CHF120000 per annum
We're looking for a talented Solution Consultant to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in helping companies and leading brands to consistently align their marketing and sales processes with the customer in a data-driven and automated manner.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Senior Manager and based in the company's Zug office, as the Solution Consultant you will be primarily responsible for helping companies and leading brands to consistently align their marketing and sales processes with the customer in a data-driven and automated manner.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The analysis of customer processes, journeys and campaigns as well as requirements engineering for their software solutions in close cooperation (co-creation) with their customers
- The implementation and configuration of enterprise system solutions as part of system introductions, rapid prototyping and pocs
- The support of the project management through sub-project management as well as briefing and QA at the interface to their development teams and partners
The ideal candidate for this Solution Consultant role will have relevant experience in helping companies and leading brands to consistently align their marketing and sales processes with the customer in a data-driven and automated manner.
You'll also need experience working in a team to implement state-of-the-art solutions and thus shape the digital future for customers.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience with software with a high level of technical affinity and a keen interest in customer journeys and marketing processes.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- The ability to speak fluent German and English
- Education in the field of business informatics or it
- A willingness to travel around Switzerland, visit clients etc
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Solution Consultant, Senior Solution Consultant or an Account Manager.
Basic salary: CHF95,000 - CHF120,000 per annum
- The opportunity to help shape demanding Digital Transformation programmes in medium to large size companies
- Great freedom of action for independent action in your projects
- Fast, agile and straightforward work through 1-owner projects - with a competent team behind you
They are a consulting and implementation company that empowers forward-thinking organizations to unlock their digital potential and enable smarter customer relationships, and as a business, they've been around since 2009.
They're a company that people want to work for because they transform relevant business processes and generate quantifiable added value for international companies and brands and are an international brand with offices in key locations across the globe.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Solution Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09