WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
€50000.00 - €65000 per annum + Relocation package
1 jaar geleden
A proven multinational in Fintech is looking to reinforce their experienced Java team with a Senior Java Developer. The company is providing full-scale data solutions to companies worldwide including some of the world's most prestigious names in the financial industry.
They have enjoyed impressive success in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 120 employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the North of Holland.
Backend Software Engineer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are crafted with Core Java using a custom scripting language. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Consistently deliver quality code and build future-proof software systems
- Take ownership of the design, architecture, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Backend Software Engineer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a software developer (at least 5 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of Java programming (3 years)
- Expertise in Java Concurrency and Multithreading
- You speak fluent English
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
Backend Software Engineer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 50.000€ to 65.000€, depending on your current expertise
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- Relocation package including flights and VISA sponsorship
- An internal function in a great and easily accessible office in the North of the Netherlands
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions.
- The perfect environment to live and work with the whole family!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is to contact me via phone or mail:
Daniel, Recruitment Consultant Java
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Not convinced but this job triggered your interest? Drop me a message so we can check out other roles available.