Sr. Frontend Developer – ANGULAR + TS.
Sr. Frontend Developer – ANGULAR + TS
€85 - €85 per annum|
Sr. Frontend Developer - ANGULAR + TS
Do you want to be part of a developers-community that transforms the Healthcare industry? I am looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (ANGULAR and Typescript) for a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference. Read further if this gets you exited!
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least 5 years software development experience
- We love TypeScript, and expect you to have strong TypeScript skills
- You have collected significant hands-on experience with Angular
- Interest in global development and healthcare
- English speaking
Great to have:
- Knowledge setting up CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience with mobile technology and development
- Developing solutions as part of a team
- Skilled with Cypress or other automated testing tools
- Proficient with Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Security and GDPR
You feel comfortable learning, sharing, and gaining a different set of skills. And you are not overwhelmed when colleagues challenge the status quo and make suggestions. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Is this you? Are you ready to grow and scaling up with my client's vision? Then please contact me TODAY before you start your weekend.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Full-Stack Dev/ Remote within The EU
Apply Now Full-Stack Developer, Up to 70K NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates within the EU/ Remote...
Software Engineer // Global Consultancy
Apply Now Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K My client is a global and diverse organization...
Senior Web Developer
Apply Now Senior Web Developer Are you looking for a new role in a start-up environment? Do you have experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.