WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000 - €92000 per annum
25 dagen geleden
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Join the best in the transportation domain - 92K
A role near Amsterdam, high-level R&D environment, analytical mindset, fun- and start-up-like working environment and serious career perspectives to become a Software Engineering Guru
Just contact me @ 020 30 585 41 or @ Daniel.email@example.com
and then we'll see what I can arrange for you at this organisation
Senior Java Backend Engineer - The function?
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop and add value to various greenfield projects
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company in modular and scalable code
- You'll be working alongside colleagues who are always open to discuss, help and teach meaning you'll consistently grow as a developer and a person
- Responsible for the full development cycle with Agile and Scrum
- Craft large-scale API services in Java, Spring, Microservices
- Containerization with Docker & Kubernetes
- Building cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Location?
- Amsterdam region
Senior Java Backend Engineer - Profile
- A successful proven track record as Java Developer
- Strong understanding of API design and Development
- A curious engineering mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore
- Solid knowledge of Microservices, Spring(boot), Docker/Kubernetes, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Fluent knowledge of English
Senior Java Backend Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 92.000€ per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training packages and sensationally equipped work stations
- To work in a tailor-made highly equipped and modern office within the city centre of Amsterdam!
Got interested? Or looking for something else in Java or Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Java, Spring, Microservices, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, GCP, API, Git, SQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, JEE, J2EE, Java, Engineer, Developer, Architect, Springboot, Gitflow, Oracle, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, JSON, Restful, API
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mid-level Devops Engineer - Kubernetes, Cloud, Linux Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes and Cloud experience, in combination with CI/CD, configurarion management, Linux and other Devops engineering technologies? Are you an expert in your field, looking to join a highly skilled team of engineers working with complex digital environments and the latest technologies? Are you interested working on high-level digital transformations within Enterprises together with a multidisciplinary team aiming to continuously innovate? I'm looking for someone who… Has 3+ years' professional experience with: Containers & Cloud, Linux, Jenkins/Bamboo, Git(lab) And preferably also with tools like: ELK-stack, Grafana, Terraform, Openstack Has hands on experience with designing, implementations, configurations of continuous delivery and automated deployment, and more automated tasks in complex HA-environments Who is interested in… A multidisciplinary team focusing on continuous innovation, collaboration and a drive for results and ownership to drive digital transformations at Enterprise customers' environments around Working with industry experts, within a flexible working environment where your ideas are heard and collaboration is encouraged Developing new and existing platforms within varying innovative, tech-driven environments, with a wide range of responsibilities together with a (multidisciplinary) team of industry experts For a company who… That is a leading and innovative digital innovator, with a strong emphasis on high-level, Enterprise projects (re-building entire application- and system environments) With an informal, flat working structure, that encourages new idea's (experimenting with new tooling), career and personal development Offers a (more than) competitive salary, excluding 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays, 2 bonuses, travel allowance, pension and health insurance, gym membership allowance, incentive trip, lunch by the company, next to personal and career development, training and development Are you interested in a challenging position as a Devops engineer de Randstad? Apply now via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow! Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.