WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Dordrecht, South Holland
€58000 - €70000 per annum + Benefits
9 dagen geleden
Building complex software systems, great working environment, freedom in the job, modern Java stack, Rotterdam region, collaborative teams, no managers, high-performing and scalable systems, two-week sprints, and a good salary package.
Sounds like your new job? Continue reading!
My exclusive client is a well-established and stable organization with a complex platform serving massive industries worldwide, from oil platforms to port systems! They are the largest business within their sector in Europe delivering products for any client worldwide. Their full R&D team is situated near Rotterdam, in an open-floor office which is easily accessible. Their solutions are very complex to develop due to the extremely high requirements from stakeholder across the domain.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, don't wait! Send me your CV!
Senior Java Software Engineer - The function
You will be joining the technology team, 25 software developers and -engineers, and working together with multiple colleagues from various departments. You will play a key role in ensuring the quality of the system/ solutions and craft it to the next level.
- The company believes that people produce their best work when they are given the freedom and liberty to develop the solutions
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company within highly collaborative teams
- Building new functionalities and researching new environments like micro-services or big data
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Two-weekly software deliveries to secure a competitive edge and supporting DevOps and front-end development
Senior Java Software Engineer - Location
- Dordrecht area
(easily accessible via public transport)
Senior Java Software Engineer -Profile
- At least 4 years' experience in Java backend development (Agile environment)
- Expert level in Spring
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch and Microservices
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the following is considered a plus; Cloud, (Big)Data, Distributed systems, Scalable systems, SOA, Software Architectures, REST, Elasticsearch, Frontend, Container (Kubernetes, Docker), Security
- You have an unlimited passion for software engineering and new technologies
Senior Java Software Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside young people who share your passion for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to 70.000€ per year
- Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company
- To work in a modern office close to Rotterdam!
- Great lunches! Every day exciting food is delivered. Fun events! Every Friday drinks with colleagues, team dinners and tech trips
Got interested? Or still looking for something else in Java? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Developer For a worldwide telco organization, we are looking for a Java Developer. They have their large IT department located in The Netherlands where they develop, test, and deliver high performance, scalable, always-on software. I am looking for someone who has… At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in complex environments with Java 8, knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot Experience in building web services using REST, AWS Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban), GIT Knowledge of any CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo or similar), Elasticserch Who is interested in… Being responsible for the full development lifecycle Working closely together with test automation engineers, scrum master, and product owner, supported by solution architects, CD managers, and DevOps engineer Working in a multicultural developers team Collaborating with stakeholders and delivering the best solutions to the customers For a company who… Offers a competitive yearly salary with an opportunity to grow depending on results, pension allowance, flexible working hours Has endless learning & development budget: books, conferences, courses, etc. Applying from abroad? No problem, the company has an English working language. Interested to hear more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online!