Sr. Project Manager.
Sr. Project Manager
€100 - €100 per day|
IT Project Management
Sr. Project Manager needed in #Amsterdam #Netherlands
To strengthen my client's team, I'm looking for a Sr. Project Manager who can drive cross functional project teams in implementing solutions centrally and on an international scale, as well as realizing benefit through the implementation of complex and large size programs. You will be responsible for multiple projects regarding technical and business resources.
Who are you..?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are used to solving problems yourself and bringing solutions to management.
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, whilst keeping them strongly aligned at the same time.
- You are firmly in control of financials, planning, risk mitigation, etc.
- You know how to get things done in complex situations.
- Results count as the only real measure of progress to you.
- You enjoy working with people and leading your team with respect for the persons involved.
- You're self-confident, able to report directly to sponsors at senior level and communicate to the steering committee.
What do you need to do the job..?
- Around 10 years' experience as a project manager preferably on complex/technical (IT) projects.
- Experience will include scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management, portfolio management.
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures.
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic manager with strong methodology (e.g. PMP), proven track record in working with Agile methodology and analytical minded.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn, or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Gintare Butkute
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Apply Now Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of...
Freelance ITIL Consultant - Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: ITIL Lifecycle Management Consultant Working Hours: Part Time - 20 Hours P/W Remote Possibility:...
Freelance Project Manager - Remote
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: Project Manager Working Hours: Part Time - 20 Hours P/W Remote Possibility: Fully Remote...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.