WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
9 maanden geleden
As a certified Salesforce developer, you are excited to continuously drive the improvement of my client's Salesforce based global sales and service solutions. You will be part of a team, responsible for the creation of a world class CRM-system for sales and service. Be part of this ambitious project to take the customer experience to the next level!
- You research, analyse, define and plan the building of features that enhance my client's salesforce solution under guidance of the product owners and business leads
- You build and deliver changes in a qualitative way
- You test and build automated testing for each feature to ensure each feature continues to work release after release
- You document each feature, ensure a proper hand-over to relevant stakeholders and training on the test environment
- You regularly perform code reviews in collaboration with other developers trying to improve each other's quality of work
- You regularly review code quality, refactor feature and ensure that quality of our product stays high
- You regularly review feature road-map of Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and suggest adoption of new features.
- Good understanding of APEX design patterns and object-oriented programming paradigms
- You have experience with the use of salesforce products in sales and service business processes
- Nice to have: experience with Unit Testing / AB testing.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.