Sr. Software Engineer.
Sr. Software Engineer
€85 - €85 per annum|
You will be part of an Agile team working to realize eye-catching OTT applications for Connected TV and Set-top-boxes, Media-players, and Game Consoles.
Is this you? Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Designing and developing high performance User Experience
· Clarifying technical concepts and problems and convincing stakeholders behind the most suitable approach. Using tools such as Jira, Slack, Team, Git and Scrum boards
· Being a part of international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
· Learning new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment
· 5+ years' experience, preferably in the digital media industry.
· University-level education.
· Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code.
· Professional experience in video streaming technologies, AV codes, DRM
Great to have:
· Knowledge of WebGL and canvas technology.
· Familiarity with OTT, TV Everywhere, Video Streaming services
· Basic understanding of a complex business. Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today!!!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Front-End Developer (Vue)
Apply Now Voor één van de grootste financiele organisaties in Nederland, ben ik opzoek naar een Frontend Developer met een...
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
Frontend Angular Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Angular Developer, or are you aiming to be one? If so then you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.