WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
12 maanden geleden
For my client, a multinational communication company, I am looking for a System Engineer with Network Technology experience, who will be responsible for their global cloud service and provides 24/7 cloud service stability and security services.
Working closely with global System and Research & Development engineers to optimise the deployment and monitoring of mission critical, customer-facing systems across public cloud and continuously identify improvements in the existing deployment approaches and automation workflows.
You have some people management experience and a great communicator. You are a problem solver comfortable investigating complicated technical issue. You are eager to learn new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment where you have the freedom to deliver impact at your own pace.
· Leading and supporting engineers at different layers of the stack
· Maintain and automate systems to ensure reliability, resiliency, and security
· Debug issues (applications, networks, databases)
· Improving continuously the System Engineering operations
· Work closely with director and dedicated recruiting staff to expand the team (interviews, participating in conference/events and on- boarding new staff)
· On-call support may be required
· 3+ years' experience in Telecommunications environment
· Bachelor's in computer science
· Highly skilled handling Linux (or databases like MySQL)
· Knowledge in network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, WAN-routing)
· Great communication skills
Great to have:
· Scripting language (Bash or Python)
· Skills in Ansible or similar automation tools
· Familiarity with configuring and deploying VMs and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
· Knowledge of Apache/Tomcat application maintenance
· Understanding OSS Technology
This is an English-speaking project based in The Netherlands.
Starting date ASAP!!!
Do not delay and call me to have a quick chat or if you would like to have more information about it.