WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
10 maanden geleden
We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to join a client project in the Automotive industry. They currently operate and maintain three regional redundant datacentres covering US, EMEA and APAC. They are looking for someone who has knowledge of large-scale infrastructures to strengthen their team.
- Ensuring continues improvements in all aspects of life-cycle management
- Investigating and resolving 2nd and 3rd level incidents; activities in the area of incident, problem, change and configuration management
- Establishment of reporting and dashboards for real time and historical analyses
- Supporting users in 54 countries around the globe (>1.500 end users) running approximately 2000 windows servers [VM]
- Supporting the Lead Service Architects in defining new solutions design
Microsoft MCSA and MCSE certified or equivalent knowledge
Minimal 5 years practical experience with compute and services:
- DELL EMC Storage system
- VM ware
- CISCO UCS
- Windows Server 2008/2016
- Microsoft applications such as Active Directory, Exchange, SQL
Experience with datacentre technologies:
- VM-ware / V-Realize automation and operation
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration: 6 months minimum contract + extension
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.