€70 - €70 per hour|
We are looking for a Tableau Developer for data visualisation in order improve one of our client's "customer journey".
Are you a "Data Visualist" who has:
- Hands on experience in data visualisation & preparation principles & tooling is a must for the following tools: Tableau, Qlick, Google Data Studio, Alteryx, SQL
- Hands on experience in data provisioning principles.
- Knowledge of accelerating user adoption for self-service analytics capability at enterprise setting.
- Min of 2 years of experience of data visualization development at global scale.
You will be creating trustworthy dashboards to expand our client's self-service analytics eco system.
Do you see yourself fit?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Vania Tjandradjaja
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Test Engineer The financial enterprise should remain the digital innovation leader in the Swiss financial world in the...
Operations Specialist (m/w/d)
Apply Now Our client is looking for support from an Operations Specialist (m/f/d) within the framework of employee leasing. The...
Software Product Manager
Apply Now Software Product Manager - Hybrid - Paris Job - Software Product ManagerClient Location - ParisRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.