WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Den Haag, South Holland
€60000.00 - €77000.00 per annum + benefits
4 maanden geleden
Are you interested in a diverse- and broad role in technology? Do you often see yourself as a jack of all trades within your current role and looking for an opportunity to excel in various competencies? Would you feel at home at a mid-sized and dedicated digital agency responsible for the development of a large scope of marketing products?
Then this might be something interesting!
My client is looking for a Team Lead Development, someone who enjoys being the key person for different stakeholders, from engineers to shareholders, from clients to management. They are keen to find someone who can contribute with simple solutions for complex problems, who can manage the progress and structure of the development team but also being involved in product development: Someone who could wear the hats of a project manager, product owner, scrum master, development team lead and can potentially support engineers with some python programming.
Development Team Lead - Requirements
- Strong experience in Scrum and other agile methodologies
- Experience in team leading and established a solid working environment for engineers to excel in
- Knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, API's, Linux, Python, SQL, Testing, authentication and authorization, system design and networking.
- Background in development (python) is welcome, no must-have
- Strong communicator and feels comfortable wearing different hats (see above)
- A natural leader for his/her colleagues; flexible, adaptable, curious
Sounds interesting, or you have more questions? I understand it is not a very typical role so feel free to reach out!
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41 / 06 225 445 13
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services
- Consumer Services
- Information Technology
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.