WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
meer dan een jaar geleden
Technology - Technical Integration - Manager (T24)
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Summary: Responsible for supporting the strategic delivery of middleware solutions. Delivers integration solutions incorporating architectural/development guidelines, standards/principles, and which are on time and on budget.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies; Oracle experience (e.g., Oracle Application Server (Weblogic), Oracle SOA Suite (OSB, SOA), Oracle RDBMS); experience with Linux/Unix; continuous integration experience with Atlassian suite (Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence); experience managing matrix organizations delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators
Skills and Competencies: Proven ability to review code (SOA, OSB, Java); experience in telecomm. IT solutions; application mgmt.; working knowledge of in debugging and analyses of complex issues within large scale integration platforms; experience working with design teams and contributing to overall service platform design in multiple customer environments; ability to coordinate and to work in project teams; ability to technically manage large scale projects including implementation/migration/upgrades; communication skills; analytical capabilities
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in definition of project scope by assessing impact on timelines, effort, quality, cost and risks based on information from early stages of project life cycle (requirements analysis, solution design)
2. Identify program technical dependencies, manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components and data alignment to complete the delivery and testability of the E2E solution.
3. Create middleware project plans with vendors from design to go-live incorporating time and resources needed and assembles these into a delivery roadmap
4. Contribute to functional designs and assure they are clear, consistent and complete and can be translated into viable technical solution conforming to architectural guidelines, standards, blueprints, etc.
5. Guide and monitor detailed technical designs from vendors to ensure solutions are provided as defined in high level and functional designs
6. Perform technical vendor management related to project: day-to-day management of vendor activities, review/QA of vendor deliverables
7. Coordinate and monitor software delivery from vendors assuring quality of deliverables