Tech Lead – Innovative SaaS platform
Tech Lead – Innovative SaaS platform.
Tech Lead – Innovative SaaS platform
€75000 - €97000 per annum|
Are you results-driven, determined and passionate about software engineering? Do you want to be involved in complex migrations and challenging software integrations? Are you a software development professional with a proven track and have you been involved in the design and development of Java enterprise ecosystems and taking the lead in innovative projects?
Then this is going to interest you.
Lead Software Engineer - What's the job?
The goal is to redesign an existing payment platform into a new architecture using the newest technologies and best methodologies, ensuring scalability, and implementing microservices.
- Working on complex and challenging projects and leading a team of 5 outstanding Software Engineers, frontend, and backend
- Identifying and using modern technologies in NoSQL environments but also utilizing virtualization and cloud computing
- Putting together a new enterprise architecture together with the company's community of software architects
- Ensuring scalability, agility and adaptability to service the customer's demands
- Be a key communication point between management- and operation teams
Lead Software Engineer - What's your profile?
We don't believe in putting a long list of criteria that you need to match and instead want to be convinced. You are a talented and driven Senior Software Engineer with a proven track in leading complex projects. You have anywhere between 5 and 30 years of professional experience and believe you can convince us that you are the person for the job. Next, you need to be able to demonstrate strong communication- and team-leading skills.
Lead Software Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and market-leading organisation
- Benefits from the financial stability of a multinational but enjoy freedom in your job like you would be in start-ups
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 97.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package - personalized to your strengths and goals - and the possibility to acquire additional professional certifications
- Regular company- and team events, over 25 paid vacation days and various development programs
- Sports activities, Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
- Growth perspectives: joining an ambitious company means we can offer a clear growth perspective and we invest with training across, leadership, coaching and technology subjects.
- Remote work; to support a good work/life balance
Do you have any questions regarding this function or do you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Senior Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Java, Microservices, Spring, TypeScript, J2EE, JEE, Springboot, Hibernate, Solution Architect, C#, C++, NoSQL, Scala, Developer, Senior, Amsterdam, The Hague, TOGAF, JEE, JSE, design patterns, middleware, Zachman, UML, RDBMS, TypeScript, React, Redux, Angular, NodeJS, TSQL, Mongo, MongoDB
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowDaniel Scheepbouwer
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now As a Senior backend Developer, you are responsible for: · Realisation of new functionality and technology for the...
Java Developer - Interfaces
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is collaborating with industrial companies...
Apply Now Join a cutting-edge project at a leading research institution in Germany! My client is currently teaming up with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.