WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
5 maanden geleden
Technical Audit Project Manager
Cross functional liaison and co-ordination, planning, risk and issue management, stakeholder management, reporting and presentation, budget management
Candidates MUST have:
- Technical knowledge of Apps/Infrastructures/DC/Networks and a broad technical understanding
- Experience managing a technical audit
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Brilliant communicator, able to present and report at all levels to technical and non-technical teams and leads
Technology - Project Manager
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of specific outputs within cost, quality and time parameters, the scope and shape of the project, and to deliver capability to realize benefits within governance and to budget. This includes both the technical delivery and the associated revision to business processes to use that technology.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree; experience in portfolio/project planning processes, techniques, and methodology, especially in a multi-functional and commercial environment; preferably experience in the telecom sector; leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team; PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification
Skills and Competencies: Project & time mgmt.; relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment; self-drive; team/people leadership; communication & presentation skills; delivery mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Quality Mgmt. - Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
2. Project Governance & Control - Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
3. Financial Mgmt. - Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits