Technical Business Manager Director.
Technical Business Manager Director
CHF180000.00 - CHF200000.00 per annum|
Building a company from scratch. Defining the local strategy, establishing and strengthening sustainable relationships with clients, hiring the best team with tech savvy and emotional intelligent individuals who are delivering next gen internal audit, R&C, security and ESG services as well as leading and nurturing a working place in which every individual can grow professionally and personally
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, both on a commercial and technical level.
- Previous experience managing and leading a team
- Technical background i.e. Masters/Bach Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Digital Transformation
- Converse in business level German, fluent in English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Data Entry Medewerker
Apply Now Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Data Entry Medewerker voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam....
Lead Data Scientist
Apply Now Could you be interested in tackling one of the largest data challenges in the utilities/energy sector? My client...
Senior Business Analyst
Apply Now We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join one of our main clients who is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.