WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
1 maand geleden
Technical Operations Co-Ordinator
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Start date: ASAP (October 2021)
Location: Utrecht, NL (Remote)
For an international Lease company, we are looking for a Technical Operations Co-Ordinator to join a great team nearby Utrecht.
In this position you will be part of a small team within the International Infrastructure department where you will focus on daily operational work and complete process of all related services - Service Transition (change and service management), and Service Operation (incident and release management).
· Consult & collaborate with our customers, located in all layers of the company from technical to non-technical and with the external service providers
· Coordinating on incidents (via ITSM, e-mail, monitoring or Teams)
· Coordinating on changes
· Ensures service fulfilment within the defined SLA's
· Create and manage reporting to support your work
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology functions e.g. datacenter, server hosting, databases (Oracle/MSsql), workload automation and managed file transfer
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with working with ITSM-tooling
· Experience with large organization and complex processes
· ITIL Foundation certification
- Start ASAP
- Full time (32-40 hours) per week
- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Remote work, plus office visits 2x per week
If you are interested in this role as an Technical Operations Co-Ordinator, please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 305 8556.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.