Technical Product Manager – 6 months.
Technical Product Manager – 6 months
€50 - €100 per annum|
- Freelance Technical Product Manager - 6 months
- Location - Berlin
- Remote Work Offering - TBC
- Client Industry - Logistics
- Contract Duration - 6 months
You will be focusing on building efficient tools and services to help with hyper-growth, you will collaborate with other Technical Product Managers and stakeholders. Working with teams in order to build a scalable and efficient service.
Key Skills and experience required
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile
- 3+ year's experience in Technical Product Management (Knowledge of Backend or Infrastructure would be beneficia)
- Strong technical experience relating to engineering roles
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Strong specification writing skills
- Exposure to cloud deployments
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Dunn@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
I am working with an ambitious company who're tackling problems within the delivery industry. Their founders have proven success in...
Sr. Director, Product Management
Full description The Sr. Director, Product Management leads a product team (typically 15-30) responsible for a product domain comprised of...
Sr. Scrum Master needed in Amsterdam Your main responsibility as Sr. Scrum Master is pushing the delivery of my clients'...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.